Sunday, January 4, 2009

time to clock back in

As much as I would love to keep on doing what I've been doing for the past weeks, which essentially has been taking it easy, reading books and eating far too much unhealthy foods, I'm beginning to feel restless...

I think my uneasy feeling is my intuition telling me that real life is about to start up once more tomorrow, and that I'd better get ready to get back in the game.

Ah well. My mom once told me that heaven for me would probably entail a comfortable couch and an unlimited supply of both books and breakfast cereal. Perhaps she was right (and I'm inclined to think she partially was) but I need to get writing again. Unless I've pushed myself, I find it difficult to relax and "take 'er easy". I guess its just that Catholic guilt at work!

Well, perhaps its time to excise the guilt. Work, here I come!

No comments: