Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ah, the Holidays

Overall, I must say that they went rather well!

I had a great, surprisingly drama-free, time visiting the family, sitting around the house watching movies on Sean's new big screen projector. I loved my gifts and I think everyone in the fam appreciated the ones from me.

Both the Hurley and LaForge Christmas gatherings were completely awesome.

Also, I had a lovely time visiting wineries in Canada and catching up with a dear friend.

And finally New Years.

Let's just say that I celebrated this New Year's Eve with a literal "bang" as it were. (no, my pun has nothing to do with sex you pervs).

Apparently, I am no one to be trifled with. In the way of a hint...so far, after last night's misadventures I've been given the nicknames "Killer", "Irish Avenger", "Rocky", and most suprisingly "Ghandi." (thanks EJ) Ask me about it and I may tell you what happened.

And that's all.

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Love,

-the Irish Avenging, Killer Ghandi

No comments: